Vacancies: 2 nos
Salary: Rs. 30,000/- p.m
Sector Admin North – Sinquerim
Sector Admin South – Benaulim
Reporting to: Sector Head
All tasks entailing the administration of the zone. Each zone covers approximately 18 beaches & 300+ employees.
- Administrating & co-ordinating the functions of key departments such as Operations, Stores, Maintenance, Civil, Human Resources & Training for the zone.
- Work as part of the operations team.
- Ensure all requirements of operations department are being correctly addressed by other departments to ensure a seamless level of performance in operations.
- Regular site visits at all beaches off the zone to get insight into ground realities.
- Collate beach incident information, update incident register and maintain incident report.
- Be a member of the investigation team for major incidents on beaches.
- Monitor & analyze inventory reports for the entire zone.
- Predict, plan and coordinate requisitions.
- Analyze maintenance reports for all assets under the zone.
- Liaise with maintenance department for regular maintenance and critical breakdowns.
- Oversee & collate the attendance & leave of all Lifeguards.
- Work with the central HRD and serve as a channel of communication between the zone and central offices.
- Monitor fitness and training records of each Lifeguards. Liaise with the training team as needed.
- Regular visits to every beach to enable execution of job requirement.
Experience & Skill requirements:
Minimum Requirement / Qualifications
- Freshers are welcome.
- Prior work experience of up to 1 or 2 yrs in related field or admin would be considered.
- Extremely adept at using MS Office, web based applications and ability to use new computer software.
- Possess good communication & Interpersonal skills (both verbal & written).
- Ability to communicate in Konkani or Marathi.
- Other skills: Attention to detail, team oriented, strong paperwork, positive & self confident.
Preferred / Desired Qualifications
Email us your Resume and a Covering letter.