Job Location: Donna Paula, Panjim, Goa
Reports to: CEO
The Business Manager position is an ideal position for those looking to be on the CEO career track. As the business manager to the CEO, the candidate would be the CEOs shadow and get a complete exposure to the all rounded tasks and responsibilities of the CEO. Their key responsibility would be to support the CEO in executing all their tasks, including follow up with senior managers and preparation of content for management meetings.
To be successful in this position, the candidate should be good at dealing complex scheduling constraints & know how to juggle multiple tasks at once without cracking under pressure..The most important goal is to stay one step ahead at all times and remain involved in the changing needs of CEO and the entire business
The candidate shall take the overall responsibility for business administration & operations as directed by the CEO. The perfect fit would be one who would be able to:
- Help the CEO, track and follow through with commitments and responsibilities
- Find effective solutions to problems and situations
- Efficiently manage time and keep track of multiple schedules, meetings, and initiative.
- Interpret data and make preliminary corrective suggestions, before forwarding to the CEO
Qualifications, Experience & Skill requirements:
- 3-4 years of experience in similar capacity
- Excellent verbal & written English communication skills
- Well organized & Independent
- Extremely hardworking
- Strong Analytical skills
- Coordination & Management skills
- Tech Savvy - enable to use our corporate Tech tools
- Passion for travel and ability to move at short notice
- Research orientation and willingness to learn new skills
- Passion for numbers and data crunching
- High level of diplomatic skills to interact with senior management
- MBA degree
Email us your Resume and a Covering letter.