Job Location: Donna Paula, Panjim, Goa
Reports to: HR Head
At Drishti, we never accept the obvious. We do so by working with Governments and communities to provide world-class safety, waste management, and other essential services, as well as developing beach and floating infrastructure, destinations and experiences. Over the years, Drishti has built diversified interests across Real Estate, Marine Tourism, Information Technology, and Sustainability. Never accept the obvious. This is the core mindset that defines our approach to solutions. This simple philosophy has been a key source of positivity, enabling us to look beyond the obvious hurdles and take on challenges.
We are seeking an organized HR executive to coordinate with our payroll vendor and manage our company’s payroll. The ideal candidate is one who has an exposure to in the field of attendance management & HR generalist role.
- Obtain and maintain attendance records for all the sectors and departments
- Maintain the records of all employees falling under Income Tax bracket
- Maintain the data records for salary, overtime, final settlement, advance recovery, bonus, allowances and coordinate with payroll vendor for computing the salaries
- Ensure proper budgeting & disbursement of the salary
- Address issues and questions regarding payroll from employees and superiors
- Coordinate with payroll vendor for reports for upper management, finance department etc
- Distribute payslips on monthly basis to all the personnel
- Handle onboarding & exit formalities
- HR administrative duties
Qualifications, Experience & Skill requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, accounting or related field
- 1 year of experience as a HR generalist
- Trustworthy with attention to confidentiality
- Based or willing to relocate in Panjim or Mapusa
- Ability to communicate well in English and Konkani/ Marathi
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Master’s degree/MBA in HR
Email us your Resume and a Covering letter.